Monday, May 12, 2008

Guaranteed to brighten your day

Great news everyone! 20th Century Fox is making “Alvin and the Chipmunks 2!!!” In the sequel, Alvin and his bros meet up with their female (and I can only assume sexy) chipmunk cousins. Sounds pretty awesome, huh? That’s because IT WAS MY IDEA!!! I distinctly remember watching “Alvin and the Chipmunks” and stating in a drunken haze how great a sequel featuring female chipmunks would be. What a clever twist it would be. How my life would forever change. How it was COMPLETELY MY FUCKING IDEA!

What next, the Chipmunks are going to sing “Bad to the Bone?” I wouldn’t be surprised if Fox stole that idea from me, too. Fox, it was bad enough that you took my 35th word and turned it into a television network (number 34: poopie. You still owe me royalties for that one, MTV!). But to take an entire plot of a movie from me... that’s dirty. You’re just lucky I have one more idea in this ol’ creativity bank that I’m about to deposit before you withdraw without my permission.

“Alvin and the Chipmunks 3” © Michael Peters, 2008

No comments:

Blog Archive