Sunday, June 29, 2008

How Will You Die?

Dear God, please let it not be like this.

I'd rather be decapitated by a Six Flags Batman roller coaster or defenestrated from a ninth story Manhattan flat than even witness this horrifying clown in person. If you think the picture is bad, the actual advertisement was animated, and I saw it moments before going to bed. Then again, who doesn't enjoy waking up in a pool of one's own sweat?

I can't help but wonder what kind of sicko created this, and far worse, who would willingly check it out. And subscription required? Sorry, I don't subscribe to killer clowns.

But if I had to die, and got to choose my death, I think I'd have to go with drowning in chocolate milk. I'd be dead from the sheer pleasure overload before a drop even hit my lungs.

No comments:

Blog Archive